Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cranberry Salsa

Cranberry Salsa

Not my own recipe. I tasted this a few years ago and was told the recipe came from I think Southern Living magazine. I don't actually have the recipe but I know what's in it and what it tastes like so here goes.
 


Everything goes in the food processor.
 
Add 1 8oz bag of fresh cranberries
 

 
1/3 cup of sugar and as is my mantra please taste and if you like it sweeter than add more. 1/3 cup works perfect for me.
 
1 jalepeno rough chopped so you don't run out the motar on your food processor. 1 jalepeno gives it a light kick but if you like it spicier add another one. Taste it 1st though.
 
A couple stalks of celery rough chopped even though I didn't take a picture of them chopped.
 
1/2 medium size white onion rough chopped.
 
Good amount of cilantro
 
Salt and pepper to taste...more than a little pinch but less than what needs to be measured if that makes sense.
 
Pulse it all up and tada! A yummy festive dip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment