Friday, May 29, 2015

Changes coming!

So...it's been awhile,

ok a long while! I had a baby and now she is a toddler and I am pretty devoted to providing her with healthy delicious food! We struggled a lot with her eating in the beginning. I wouldn't say she was extra picky as much as she just didn't eat much at all! It was so frustrating for me! I was determined to not give in to chicken nuggets and easy mac just so she would eat. For now she is eating pretty well. She is still a kid so she loves pizza and pasta but I try and make everything as nutrient dense as possible.

The next chapter of this blog will be all about what we eat, how I pack those nutrients in, how we have treats that don't ruin everything I'm trying to accomplish, and how we fun in the process.

I'm going to try and post twice a week to start. I have a long list of my normal go to meals and snacks, but lately I've been turning to Pinterest for inspiration.

Stay tuned....  

No comments:

Post a Comment